Senior pictures aren’t just for the girls! You need them for your guys too, and they deserve more than just the basic senior pictures from the school photographer. Our guy senior pictures are personalized to them and focus on what they love!
I know how hard it is to get your son in front of a camera, because I have a son myself. But I promise we make it easy on everyone involved. I absolutely love photographing your boys and learning more about what they’re into. From farming, sports, video games, and trucks, we photograph it all and love every minute of our guy senior sessions!
We have a simply senior session that I’ve specifically designed for the guys. It includes 2 outfits at 1 location to get a few images of the guys that both you and your son will love. Bring along that letterman jacket and baseball glove, your favorite archery bow, cat, or your cool ride! We’re ready to photograph it all!
Believe it or not, you can get your senior guy excited about his upcoming senior session. Here are a few tips:
1. Start talking about it way in advance to warm him up to the idea of having senior pictures done.
2. Show him images on our website.
3. Schedule a consult before his senior pictures so that I can meet him & ask him questions about what he wants to do.
4. Go shopping! Maybe he’s been wanting some new kicks or a new outfit- it’s his!
5. Get his car or truck detailed.
6. Bribe him with something extra he’s been wanting.
7. Tell him how important this is to you as a parent. You’ve waited 18 long years for this & it would mean the world to you if he would just do it for you.
8. Encourage him & explain that these portraits may not mean much now, but they will later down the road.
Ready to start planning your perfect guy senior session? Then let’s get you scheduled for a consult so we can start planning your guy senior picture day. We create custom senior pictures in Henderson County Kentucky and the greater Evansville Indiana area and we’d love to work with you!